Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, April 27, 2012

Dermatology

Katie went for her dermatology appointment this afternoon. She saw 2 doctors who both have no concerns about her freckles/moles right now. They even mentioned that there is nothing "documented in the literature" that would confirm or back up the notion that chemo would cause this type of freckling. They did mention that she does have more freckles than the average kid her age and conceded that maybe there is something to it.

I am still glad that I brought her in for this skin check basically for the doctor to get a baseline and to calm my fears.  They want to check her again in a year.

No comments: