Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Monday, March 14, 2011

Sherry's House Visit

OK, so I have finally reached my limit with the chaos of the addition project. Lately, we have had about 5 contractors in the house all at once (general contractor, 2 electricians and 2 plumbers). They are all over the house trying to get their part of the job done and I can't focus on getting my own work done. In addition to that, our contractor is going to be taking out the living room ceiling this week and it is just too dangerous for Katie to be there. So, Mike will be staying at the house this week (he is on vacation) while Katie & I will be staying at Sherry's House until it is safe to come home.


Katie chose the "Purple Room"...go figure...

Katie settled right into the little toddler bed in the Purple Room :-)


It is so nice to have a safe place to go during situations like this. I really don't know how "normal" families survive without a place like Sherry's House to rely on when you need help! lol

No comments: