Katie had her 5th off-treatment clinic visit this morning and it went very smoothly. We were in and out of clinic in about 45 minutes!!! I think we are going to stick with Monday's for now because it doesn't seem to interrupt too much on our schedule :-)
Kaitlyn saw nurse practitioner, Jen, today, who we haven't seen in quite a while. This was the first time she has seen Kaitlyn since she has been off treatment, so it was nice to catch up with her :-)
The hardest part is always the blood draw, but all of her counts look good and her checkup was fine as well. Every month I get so nervous about the clinic visit and I especially worry about all the bruises that I see on Katie's legs. But, they are just normal kid bruises and I have to be thankful that she is healthy enough to play hard enough to get these bruises and believe me, I am VERY grateful!!!
So, now I can rest easy until her next appointment.
Her next appointment is scheduled for Monday, April 11, 2011.
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment