Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, July 15, 2011

Assabet Splash Pad

This was a spur of the moment decision to go to the splash pad. It was SO HOT today and Mike has not gotten the air conditioners in yet. Poor Katie, she was lying on the living room floor, sweating and she said to me, "I am SO hot - can you take me outside and spray me with the hose?"  lol

I felt so bad that I decided to take her over to the splash pad - it is always such a great way for the kids to cool down for FREE!!! This was our second trip of the season over to the splash pad, but there are no pictures from the first trip because I sat down and tried to relax by reading a book, but by the time I got settled in, Katie was already done playing...sigh...

This trip, I was a little smarter and decided to start her out in the playground to get her good and HOT for the cool down in the splash pad!!!



I love pictures of Katie that capture her true spirit and I think these do that pretty well...



I love her smile and that laugh is contagious!!! She had a great time today at the splash pad!!!

No comments: