Katie is having a blast in her fall classes at the "Y". I love seeing her run around and play like a "normal" kid. It is wonderful to see her energy level now compared to what it was in the spring when she was just starting the "maintenance" phase. She is still not the fastest kid in her classes, but I think that is more genetics than a side effect of the drugs :-)
On Monday, we are taking a Mommy & Me Yoga class...


On Wednesdays, I bring her to "Open Gym" and then to the "Brown Bear Storytime" which starts at the same time that open gym ends, so it's perfect.

On Fridays, she is taking the "Fall Run" class which is her favorite of all the fall classes..
Her classes run through the end of October and then we will be hibernating at home until spring. I am dreading the winter and all the germs that come along with it.
2 comments:
So awesome!! I am glad she is loving it!
I love the second photo where Kaitlyn has her head on the mat.
Post a Comment