Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, October 16, 2009

Gifts for Katie

Last night, Katie was delighted to find that she had two gifts waiting for her from some very generous people.

The Halloween teddy bear was from Ann F., a very generous woman that works with Mike at UPS. She has surprised Katie with many gifts throughout the past year and she has no idea how much we appreciate the smiles that she has given to our daughter with her gifts.


Then, she had another gift from our Make-a-Wish sponsors, George & Cindy B. First there was a bag of Halloween candy....

And then some more pet shop pals...

We had opened these gifts before dinner and Katie said, "Open my candy, I need something while I wait for dinner!" lol I had to bribe her and say that she was not getting any candy until she ate all of her dinner. IT WORKED!

Thank you so much, Ann, George & Cindy!!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

What a cute little pumpkin bear! And of course, you gotta love Katie's smiles!