Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Sunday was a very nice Mother's Day. I was lucky enough to spend the day at home with Mike, Katie & my mom. Katie made the great bracelets for all of us. She had this idea a few weeks ago and I took her to Michael's to pick out her supplies. She then proceeded to make bracelets for Meme, Grammie and me. I love that she was so determined to make her own gift for all of us. Such a loving kid, I love it!

Katie & Grammie

Katie & Mommy
My bracelet. She said that she put a lot of red beads on it because she knew it was my favorite color. :-)

I hope all the Moms out there enjoyed their day!!!

No comments: