Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Thursday, May 6, 2010

YMCA - Spring Session 2

This session, Katie is taking 2 classes at the YMCA...Swimming and T-Ball.

She is loving her T-Ball class. The class has about 15 kids and she is 1 of the 2 girls in the class. I must say, she is one of the better T-Ball players...lol. They are learning the basics...

Fielding...

Throwing...
Hitting...

I love watching her out doing what kids are supposed to be doing. Sometimes it's the little things that mean so much to us. These are the things that other parents take for granted and all I can say is DON'T! Just be thankful that your kids are healthy and are able to do these things. I know I am eternally grateful for this!

No comments: