The hygienist told me that her teeth look great except for one LARGE cavity in the upper right molar. She needs to have it filled as soon as possible, but of course I have to talk to her oncologist to see if we need to take any special precautions (antibiotics) when filling the tooth. If so, the dentist wants Dr. Keuker to prescribe it and if not, he wants a note from Dr. Keuker stating that she doesn't need anything special...talk about covering your a**...WOW!
It turns out that the hygienist (hi Kim!) recognized Kaitlyn from the blog. Her mother (hi Joanne!) works with Mike at UPS and she passed on the blog address to her daughter. Half way through Katie's cleaning, she said, "I think I know you guys"...lol. Such a small world.
After having her teeth cleaned, Kaitlyn got to pick out a new toothbrush, so she was thrilled...lol.
Her tooth will be filled in July as long as Dr. Keuker gives the thumbs up.
1 comment:
Yeah for Kaitlyn. I have yet to take Luke to the dentist. At my last visit, I asked about bring Luke in. She asked if he gets his hair cut and how he does with that. I told her that he loathes getting his hair cut and screams bloody murder while I hold him down. Yep, he's not ready to come here. If he won't let someone cut his hair, there is not way he is going to let me in his mouth. So we are on hold with that visit until he can sit through a haricut. Kid is going to be like 10 before he goes to the dentist
Post a Comment