Katie's spring swim lessons have ended and I think she has made great strides in the water. She still struggles with jumping in off the side and getting her face wet, but she is doing great! She is now down to one "bubble" or flotation device and has even made a few attempts at swimming without any flotation devices. I am proud of her accomplishments in the water and I look forward to seeing how she does this summer.
Spring session II report card...

Spring session I report card...

Her teacher did recommend another session at the "Pike", but I think we are going to take a session off and see how she does in the swimming pools this summer and then decide what level to put her in. She does love the water and I am extremely proud of how far she has come in such a short time.
No comments:
Post a Comment