The kids started their adventure with a tractor ride, which they loved!!!
Then they were instructed on how to pick an apple and they were given a small bag for the apples that they picked!!! They were allowed 5 for the bag and one to eat :-)
Katie's friend, Alison, was their with her class too!!!
FRESH APPLES - SO CRISP AND YUMMY!!!!
I love this picture...lol...
After apple picking, the kids were allowed to play in the playground for a little while before taking the bus back to the school.
It was a great day for apple picking. I am so glad that I was able to join the class on their first adventure out of the school together. I don't know how much of this I am going to be able to do because of my work schedule, but I am glad that it worked out for today!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment