Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Campout!!!!

Our Christmas Campout is probably my FAVORITE Christmas tradition!

It is so nice to take a whole night to just have fun as a family and then sleeping next to the Christmas Tree is just so heartwarming.


We started off with some gifts - Katie gave us some handmade ornaments.

Then, we played a few games - Curious George - Discovery Beach Game & Candyland.

And then we watched a few holiday movies.

Then it was time to put Julia to bed and for us to also go to sleep :-)


I am so thankful for my family and the time that we get to spend together like this!!! I hope you are enjoying your special time with your family too. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments: