Immediately after the Sherry's House holiday party we had to rush home, change and then get Katie up to the common for caroling and Santa's arrival!!
This has always been one of my favorite events in town, but this year it was kind of crazy. I guess the gazebo was "unsafe" so the girl scouts were not allowed to stand on it, they were all directed to stand around the gazebo in the roped off area and Santa would stand on the gazebo. But, there were so many people pressing in toward the gazebo that it seriously could have become dangerous for the girls. I was glad that I stayed with Katie "behind the ropes" even though I wasn't supposed to. I was so nervous for them.
Such a cute troop of Daisies!!!
Santa made his appearance and all the kids went crazy. It was so cute to watch Katie's face as Santa walked past her to get up to the gazebo. I love to see the magic of Christmas in her eyes.
We had a very full day of Christmas Season fun - I love it!!!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment