Our Davis Farmland adventure started out at noon in the water park. They now have a bubble tub that Katie loved! Although the girls kept running back and forth from the bubbles to the water to get washed off. Weird, but they seemed to be having fun...lol.
Here are the girls laying down in an inch of water that was collecting on one side of the water park. As Katie was lying in the water, all I could think about was GERMS! I hate to be neurotic, but you never know. Luckily, she didn't lay there too long.
After a while of playing in the water, we took a lunch break. We got set up for lunch just in time for a downpour, and I mean DOWNPOUR. We ran to the nearest shelter and hoped for it to pass and it did, rather quickly. But, it was like the sky just opened up and dumped buckets on us.
After lunch, we decided to get the girls dried up and venture out to the rest of the park.
Next stop was the new playground where Katie's favorite thing was the "Goat Carts". There was a great track for the kids to ride on...the hardest part was telling her that she had to get off and let other little kids have a turn.
After the park, we took a stroll around to see some of the animals. I gave the girls some goat food that I have had in my car for like 2 years now and I STILL have more left over...lol.

After feeding some animals and playing in the older playground, the sky started getting dark again and then we heard a distant rumble of thunder. As soon as we heard that, we gathered the girls up pretty quickly and headed for the parking lot. Driving home, we got caught in a REALLY bad storm. It was raining so hard that I almost had to pull over and let it pass, but I kept driving, about 20 on the highway. I was glad when we made it out of that and got home nice & safe :-)
Thanks for a great day Rach & Ali!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment