I hugged her and cried and then we went for ice cream.
After ice cream, Grammie went home and we came back to the house and sat out on the deck for a while watching the stars come out and the lightning bugs fly around. She called her Pop to let him know that he was missing all the lightning bugs and he came running over to catch some with her. But, by the time he had gotten over to our house, they had all gone in for the night. I think they had all decided it was way too hot for them and they went back to sleep. I figured tonight was special so I wasn't going to force the bedtime issue. By the time Pop left and she went to bed, it was 10:30pm, but I think she had a great night!!! I know I did :-)
99 Days and counting....
1 comment:
Wonderful.
Post a Comment