Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, August 13, 2010

Love from Tink!!!

Today, Katie received some love from Tinkerbell!!!! She gets so excited to open her mail from Disney. As soon as I am done reading the letter, she chants, "AGAIN! AGAIN!" lol. I have to read them to her over and over. I love to see the excitement in her eyes....this is just the prelude...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER FACE IN DISNEY!!!!



Tink's letter...

We are having a lot of fun over here getting ready for our big trip to Disney!!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I'm soooo excited for your family to be going on this trip. A much deserved vacation! Can't wait to see pics of katie's smiling face at he "happiest place on earth"!

Michele said...

So exciting for you guys!