Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

We had a low-key Father's Day at home. Mike opened his presents in the morning and my dad came over for a cook out this afternoon. Mike got a coffee pot that I bought a while ago and then after the Bruins won the Stanley Cup, I went out and got him a T-shirt.


My dad with Katie & I

After lunch, we went down into the backyard to feed some geese and do some fishing.

Mike - nice Barbie pole!!  lol

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dad's out there, especially Mike and my dad - two of the best dad's I know :-)

No comments: