Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Patrick!

This afternoon, we went over to Tim & Barbara's house for Patrick's birthday party.  It was cold and rainy, but the kids wanted to swim.  I was very reluctant to let Katie swim, but with all the other kids in the water, I couldn't say no. Steve went in with the kids as most of the other adults looked on....brrrrr......


Supposedly, the water was warmer than the air, but I felt no need to test that theory...lol. The kids had fun though...

Katie & Sophie

Patrick & Sophie

Patrick blowing out his birthday candle - turning a big 13 years old!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!

No comments: