Today, Katie played her last soccer game of the season. She was disappointed in herself because she didn't score a goal all season. I felt bad for her, but at the same time, she wasn't willing to put in extra practice time to learn the skills. I tried to make her feel better, but she was still disappointed.
After the game, they gave each of the kids their medals and some pizza - she quickly forgot about not scoring a goal...lol.
I love this picture of her hangin' with her friends after the game :-)
Goal or no goal, I am incredibly proud of my girl for giving it her best effort. This was her first go at soccer and I think she did great. It was amazing for me to watch her run around with all the other kids. The fact that she is healthy enough to keep up with the other kids was reason enough for me to be proud - she is truly amazing.
Great season Katie!!!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment