This weekend was another great time with the cropping gang up in New Hampshire.
This year, we found out that a new scrapbooking store (Scrapaholics) opened in one of the nearby towns (Claremont, NH), so we had to take a road trip to Walmart and the new scrapbooking store. The ride was excruciatingly funny - I am very surprised that we didn't get into an accident. I was driving and I was laughing so hard that it was hard to drive...lol.
Every time we go, I am truly amazed how much we laugh. This time our standing joke was the "honey badger". If you haven't seen this video, you can check it out here - HONEY BADGER
Now, the video itself is funny, not hilarious, but funny. But as usual, we took it to a different level and couldn't stop laughing.
I am SO THANKFUL for these weekends and these women. I am so fortunate to be able to escape to "our lodge" twice a year. These are truly some of the best times of my life. The weekend always goes by WAY too quickly and I am left with a longing for the "next time".
So, until next time...it's back to reality...
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment