Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nutrcracker at Hanover Theatre

Today we took Katie to see the Nutcracker at the Hanover Theatre in Worcester. None of us have ever seen this show, so it was fun for us to see it as a family. It was also fun for Katie to recognize some of the girls from meeting them at Tatnuck Bookseller a few weeks ago. She kept picking them out and she had a "signal" (she held chin) for me to know that she recognized someone because she didn't want to talk during the show...so cute :-)


I had to get some nice pictures of my girl :-)


I love this picture of my two loves - I think Katie looks like such a big girl.



Katie loved the show. She told us that she wanted to start taking ballet lessons. I told her that I would have to think about it...lol.

This was a great way to kick off the holiday season!!!

No comments: