Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Prep


Tonight, Katie helped me out in the kitchen doing prep work for Thanksgiving. My mom and sister also came over to help out. I actually really enjoy the day before Thanksgiving and all the prep work because it seems to bring my family together in the kitchen and it is fun to spend time together doing something that we don't normally do together. I am thankful for time spent with my family because it doesn't seem like we get to spend too much time these days. Can't wait until tomorrow to enjoy all the fruits of our labor!!

No comments: