HI KATIE!!!
Let's start your birthday off with a BANG!!!
Pop the balloon and find a special note!!!
This note was obviously accompanied by a balloon for her to pop.
This led her on a scavenger hunt, popping balloons and finding clues along the way, leading her straight to her elf, Julia!!!
Her elf came for a very short visit to help her celebrate her birthday :-) Katie was so happy to have her elf back for a few days.
I asked her if she wanted to skip school and doing something fun with me all day, but she actually CHOSE to go to school and be with her friends :-)
After school, I took Katie over to Friendly's for some lunch and birthday ice cream!!!
After lunch, I asked her what she wanted to do and she said, "Play with Sophie!". So, we went over to play with them for a little while and Meme had a birthday surprise for Katie - Brownie sundaes!!! MMMMMmmmmm......
And even later at night, we had a small cake at home, after dinner, with Daddy :-)
I don't think you are going to sleep tonight after all the sugar you have had....lol.....
When it was bedtime, you tucked your elf in and TRIED to go to sleep, but you were very excited for your party tomorrow!!!
I hope you had a great day, Katie!!! I know that I had fun spoiling you!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment