Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, February 17, 2012

Special Guest at School

This morning, I went in to read to Katie's class. I have been dying to get into the classroom to take some pictures and I asked if I could come in for her birthday. They had me come in to read a few stories to the classroom. I had picked out one of Katie's favorite books, "Hot Dog". It is a very SIMPLE, silly book about a dog that is hot and is trying to cool down. Well, I guess I finished that book too quickly because Mrs. Daly pulled out Dr. Suess's "Happy Birthday" book. I thought I was going to die! Dr. Suess books tend to be long and have a lot of weird words. Yeah, I felt like an idiot in front of this Kindergarten class...lol. But, Katie was thrilled to have me as a guest speaker, so it made it all worth it when I saw how happy she was to have me there!



After I read, they had a quick snack and then they were off to gym class.

Thank you Mrs. Daly for letting me come into your classroom today :-)

No comments: