
JUST KIDDING, OF COURSE!!! I would never wish that on my friends, especially since most of my friends are working hard at bootcamp with me!!!
OK, on to my week 4 results...
This week, I lost 4 of the 10 pounds I gained...which puts me right back to where I started bootcamp 4 weeks ago. So much for losing 7 pounds in the first 4 weeks of bootcamp...ARGH! So far, for me, the focus of summer has been mostly FOOD and not FUN outdoorsy type activities. Probably because it hasn't stopped raining for a month. But, by this time last year, I was well into a walking program 3 days a week, gym twice a week and bootcamp on Saturday morning.
But, I WILL NOT get down on myself because that never helps. Honestly, my diet was pretty bad this week, I think the only thing that saved me was getting to the gym a few extra days. This is a new month, with new possibilities and I am reconfirming my commitment to my diet and I am hoping (dare I say it out loud) that the rain has stopped and we can start getting outside for some walking.
My goal this week (same as last week) is to stick to my calorie range and hopefully pull out a good weight loss!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment