This week, I gained back the pound I lost the previous week...lol.
I was thinking that maybe my body is just happy at the current weight. Or maybe I am just kidding myself in thinking that the nightly peanut butter cup flurry from Swirls & Scoops isn't wreaking havoc on my diet...sigh....either way, I have stayed the same weight all summer.
I was happy to actually go to bootcamp this morning and although I felt weak, I was healthy enough to complete the workout. I am slowly getting my strength back after being sick for over a week (10 days and counting). While I was sick, we missed our planned hike for Mt. Greylock and now I am starting to doubt weather or not I am really "ready" to hike Mt. Washington.
But, in my heart of hearts, I feel if I don't do it this year, I probably won't do it. So, with that said, I am just going to do it, or at least attempt it. August 22nd or 23rd are the planned dates. Now, I just have to get my butt in gear and start some serious training!!!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
2 comments:
Think about how much weight you have lost since starting your journey? You will get there. You definitely put the time in vs. me who only exercises once a week.
Everyday is a new day. Maybe tomorrow will be your day. Either that or maybe it's time to get a new scale!
You can do it! You are right, at least try. Do your best to keep doing bootcamp and walk as much as you can and you will be able to more than you thought I bet! :-)
Post a Comment