Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bootcamp - Week 6 Results

This week, I lost 1 pound.

I attribute this loss to the fact that I have been sick and haven't really wanted to eat anything since Thursday. Honestly, I am hard pressed to find my motivation right now. I have stayed the same weight for most of the summer and that should be a good thing, but I really do have a good amount of weight left to lose and I feel stuck. It is very frustrating to me...oh motivation, where are you? I'm not in the mood for hide n' seek...come out, come out, wherever you are....

No comments: