Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daddy Palooza

While I am away on my scrapbooking weekends, Mike & Katie have what is called "Daddy Palooza". This was how I left them on Thursday afternoon. As soon as Mike got home from work, he and Katie ran to the sunroom to plan their weekend of fun!


There really aren't a lot of pictures from their weekend because every time Mike tried to take a picture, she hid her face and screamed, "NO PICTURES! THIS IS DADDY PALOOZA AND MOMMY ISN'T HERE!!!" oops...lol

But, they did have a lot of fun and it means the world to me that they take advantage of me being away and they have started their own special tradition. I credit Mike for this, he is the one who came up with the "Daddy Palooza" idea a few years ago. Kaitlyn really got into "the list". She had a blast adding more things and checking them off throughout the weekend (she is my kid :-) It was so nice to call home and hear the joy in her voice when she talked about all the fun they were having. I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I love you honey. Thank you for loving me and Katie the way you do :-)



If you notice, the two that are not checked...
1) "Visit with Sophia & Charlie" - they were sick so they couldn't go and play with them :-(
2) "Clean Playroom" - Yeah, I added that and didn't really expect that it would get done...lol. Hey, a girl can try!

But, other than that, they accomplished quite a lot of fun things!!! Kaitlyn was just bubbling when I got home. She was so excited to tell me about all the fun things she did with her daddy.

No comments: