Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Girls Weekend in NH!

I returned about an hour ago from my scrapbooking weekend in NH. It was another great weekend with the girls at Soo Nipi Lodge! This time away that we take twice a year is SO nice and is always SO needed. I always say that the weekend always seems to come just at the right. But, in reality, any time is just the right time :-)

It is great to have some down time with a great group of women where you can just rest, relax, scrapbook and LAUGH! I never laugh as hard as I do with these ladies. Sometimes we are even fortunate enough to celebrate each other's big life moments. This time, we celebrated one of our own being promoted to Massachusetts' first full-time female fire chief in Oxford! Congrats Sheri!!!

I am so blessed to have this group of friends in my life and so grateful to have this wonderful tradition in my life.

No comments: