Last week, she was afraid to float on her back and today, she was so relaxed, she looked like she could fall asleep in there.

She also started putting her face in the water and blowing bubbles...

And later in the class, she was jumping off the side of the pool into the deep end. The first time, the instructor held her hand and didn't let her go under. The second time, Katie went under, totally. I think it shocked her a little bit and I expected tears, but she was fine...jumped out of the pool and ran back to do it again. I couldn't believe it. I REALLY think she is going to come a long way in these swim lessons.
She also started putting her face in the water and blowing bubbles...
And later in the class, she was jumping off the side of the pool into the deep end. The first time, the instructor held her hand and didn't let her go under. The second time, Katie went under, totally. I think it shocked her a little bit and I expected tears, but she was fine...jumped out of the pool and ran back to do it again. I couldn't believe it. I REALLY think she is going to come a long way in these swim lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment