Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, November 6, 2010

Girls Scrapbooking Weekend

I absolutely love my time away with the girls. Twice a year, we go away to Soo Nipi Lodge in New Hampshire and we spend the whole weekend talking, laughing and scrapbooking. It is always a well needed rest from daily life and it always seems to come when I need it the most :-)

Here we are...Eileen, Mary, Me & Shelly...aka Ariel, Snow White, Belle & Jasmine :-)

This sign that we found could not have been better suited for my "scrapbooking crisis" of the weekend. I was TRYING to get 4 albums journaled and put together equally and learned that it my pages were all off...it was causing me a lot of anxiety until someone handed me this wonderful quote by Jack Bergman...so true...

Thanks for an awesome weekend ladies....love ya!!!

No comments: