
My mom came over early to help us get ready for dinner. Thank God she did because the closer it got to dinner time, the more chaotic the kitchen got..lol. I even had a green bean casserole explode on the stove...eh yi yi. But, again, I had fun in the kitchen with my mom, laughing the whole time at our "catastrophe"...lol. Thanks Mom!

Dinner was nice - we had Kay & her boyfriend Dale, my mom and my dad.

It means the world to me to have my mom AND my dad in the same room for Thanksgiving. This picture makes my heart happy. Katie with her Grammie & Pop sitting down for a nice dinner.

After dinner, I spent some time devising my "Black Friday" plan!!! I looked at all the ads and decided that it was worth getting up at 2am tomorrow morning to go out shopping...YIKES!


No comments:
Post a Comment