Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Monday, April 25, 2011

Grafton Girl's Softball - Pitch, Hit & Run Competition!

This year, Katie is old enough to play in the Grafton Girls Softball League. So, we signed up - Katie signed up to play and I signed up to coach her team :-) My mom coached my teams when I was a little girl and it really meant the world to me, so I wanted to do the same for Katie.

Tonight, she participated in the Pitch, Hit & Run Competition for the Grafton Girls Softball League, but there were the official softball pictures before the event got started. I took a few of my own...



After the girls had their pictures taken, it was off to the "pitch, Hit & Run portion of the evening. Personally, I thought this was a joke for the younger girls because they barely know anything about the game, never mind participate in a competition...lol. Anyway, Katie seemed to enjoy herself :-)

Pitch...

Hit...

Run...

This is going to be an interesting season...lol.

No comments: