Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Concert on Grafton Common

Katie & I love to go to the summer concerts on Grafton common. Although the music isn't always great, we just love to be outside with friends socializing and "listening" to music. It is one of our favorite things to do in the summer. We usually pack a picnic dinner and meet our friends Rachel & Alison up there. The girls run around and play while we chat.


This is one of the reasons that I love Grafton.  These concerts are free to the public and usually you hear some pretty good music!!!

No comments: