Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Monday, August 15, 2011

Mike's new hobby

I was searching high and low for inexpensive bookshelves, but that were also good quality. As you can imagine, that didn't exist. So, Mike decided that he wanted to try his hand at making some bookshelves. I agreed and gave him the task of creating a large bookshelf for the playroom and a smaller one for Katie's bedroom.

The blue one below is for the playroom...


Mike did such a great job with these two bookshelves that I have started a list of furniture for the rest of the house.  I love that his new hobby is not only going to help furnish our home, but also save us money!!! And  he is happy because now he has a man cave and a reason to be in it...lol.

Thanks honey, you are the best!!!

No comments: