Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Monday, August 15, 2011

Dancing in the Rain!!!!

This morning, we woke up to a total downpour. It was one of those "jumping in the puddles" kind of downpours...so, I asked Katie if she wanted to go outside in the rain and of course she said "yes", but looked at me with an unsure look. She stepped hesitantly out on to the deck and then didn't know what to do with herself. But, it didn't take her long before she stuck her tongue out to catch some raindrops!!! lol




It looked like so much fun that I wanted to join her, but someone had to take pictures and the camera wouldn't have had as much fun playing in the rain as Katie did :-)

No comments: