Disney has announced their FREE Dining deal for the fall!!! Every time Disney has a new deal out, I always run the numbers on their website and see if a Disney vacation is within our budget. I have been doing this since we got back from our last trip. I have found that the free dining deals are the best. Last year we passed on it because we were in the middle of our addition disaster, but I was excited to see the deal come out again this year!!! As soon as I heard about it, I ran the numbers and couldn't resist the price!!!
We will be going back to Disney Sept 16-21!!! Can't wait!!!
OK, I only have 2 weeks to figure out our schedule because I can book our Advanced Dining Reservations 180 days before our trip!!! Woo Hooo!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are interested in running your own numbers, you can check it out here:
FREE DISNEY DINING
No comments:
Post a Comment