We haven't had much snow this year, so when we got enough for some sledding, I made sure to take Katie out to play with the kids next door. Spring is right around the corner, so I doubt we will be getting too much more opportunity to play in the snow!
There was snowman making, which Brendan smashed the second it was done - Katie was NOT happy about this at all.
But, she got over it and went sledding in our neighbor, Bill's yard. He has the best hill and he doesn't mind the kids sledding there :-)
She took a little crash :-)
And Buddy came to check her out :-) Buddy is our neighbor, Bill's dog. He might as well be the community dog because he is never on a leash and is constantly running around. He's a good dog though (except on trash day).
Katie & I getting ready to come in and have our hot chocolate!!!
Thanks for playing in the snow with me today, Katie!!! I hope you had as much fun as I did!!!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment