Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Disney - Advanced Dining Reservations

OK, this is crazy!!!!

Disney allows you to book your dining reservations 180 days in advance. Online booking opens at 6am and phone booking opens at 7am.

I am NOT really a morning person, but I got up at 5:30am so that I could wake up a bit before trying to book our reservations.

Coffee - check!
Schedule - check!
Notes on where we want to book and what time - check!

6am comes and I am ready! Can't get in online - for some reason it won't recognize me as someone who has an "on property" hotel reservation, so it won't let me book my dining reservations...WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? JUST PERFECT!!! UGH!!!!!

So, now the anxiety is building in my tummy because I feel I am going to miss my opportunity...lol...is this rediculous or what?? HA!

7am comes and I call the ADR line. Get put on hold for a HALF HOUR!!!! Now, I am really not having a good feeling about our reservations.

7:30am - I finally get through and get everything we wanted without a problem...lol.

Cinderella's Royal Table - check!
Yak& Yeti - check!
Sci-Fi Dine In - check!
Crystal Palace - check!
1900 Park Fare - check!
and
Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique - check!


Have a Magical Day Everyone!!!

No comments: