Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, March 10, 2012

Katie's First Sleepover

Tonight, my little girl is having her first sleepover at her cousin Sophie's house.  I am a little bit nervous because she has never been away from me overnight before, but I know that she is in good hands!  I called at bedtime and she didn't even want to talk to me :-( So I know that they are having a blast. My sister in law said that they were so cute when they got ready for bed, they were both in the same pajamas and snuggled up together in Sophie's bed. So Cute!!!

We are supposed to meet them tomorrow morning at the St. Patrick's Day parade in Worcester to pick her up.

No comments: