Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Softball Game

Today, I played my first softball game since the summer of 2004. Yup, it's been FIVE years since I have played softball and it showed!!! lol

My arm was tight, my aim was off and my bat was cold. But, being back at third base felt pretty damn good after all these years!!!




After the rain came and went, we were even blessed with a beautiful rainbow!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I knew there had to be a rainbow somewhere!

Now that you mention softball - my parents always played when I was little, maybe I should look into it next year ... not that I have ever played before :)

Michele said...

Oh how fun! I haven't played softball probably since I was in HS. I would love to play again! I might need to check into that some where, in all my spare time! lol

Glad you had a great time! Hope you keep it up!

Ali said...

hmmmm, I used to play softball in HS too. Maybe I will play next year too.