Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, May 22, 2009

Pool Time

Yesterday, Mike ran over to Building 19 to scoop up a great deal on a kiddie pool. He got one of the hard plastic pools with a slide for $8 BUCKS!!!

Don't you just love a bargain!!!
(thanks for the heads up Cristin!)

Here are some pics of Katie splashin' about...




And, since I can't seem to stop taking pictures of Katie's head these days, here are a few progressive shots of her wonderful hair growing in :-)

She will be back in pigtails in no time!!! I can't wait!!!



She is also getting her body hair back... eyebrows, leg hair, arm hair and the cute fuzz on her shoulders...

I LOVE IT ALL!!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

How fun!!!! Looks like she enjoyed it!