Sometimes, Katie really cracks me up with some of the things that she comes out with, for instance...
Yesterday at breakfast, she says with the cutest little, crooked frown, "Mommy, I really miss Cinderella. I wish she would come back, but she had to go back to the castle." Of course, this was in reference to the Cinderella that showed up to her party this past weekend.
Yesterday afternoon, she looked out the window and said, "That pink bird is RIDICULOUS!" Do typical 3 year old's know such words as ridiculous?
This morning, she was in the tub and she said, "Mommy, you wanna know who's coming to the beach with us?" To which I replied, "who?". Her response, shaking her head, "You're never gonna believe this one... Wilson!!" Wilson is her cousin's pug and yes he will come to the beach with us this summer :-) But, I just thought it was hilarious to hear a 3 year old say, "You're never gonna believe this one!" especially in the correct context.
Also this morning, Katie says to me, "Mommy do you want to see my contraption?" My response, "Did you say contraption?" lol
And finally, one more from this morning...Katie came out with a knock-knock joke that went something like this...
Katie: Knock-knock
Mommy: Who's there?
Katie: Bob & Jillian
Now, this is only funny if you know who Bob & Jillian are. Bob & Jillian are the two trainers on the TV show "The Biggest Loser" and we spend a lot of quality time with them (their DVD's) these days.
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
1 comment:
lol Too funny! I love the things kids say. I found out today at the Mother's Day Tea they have at DS's pre-school that I have grey hair, am 4 years old and weigh 10 pounds. Plus I am afraid of ghosts and monsters and eat cake! lol Uhhhhhhh I have no idea where he came up with any of that stuff! When I asked him about the cake he said "You had some at Fifi's party" (a girl in his class who had her b-day party on Sat). I said, "No I didn't! I had ONE bite of YOUR piece of cake!" Oh boy. Going to have to go over these answers!!! lol
Post a Comment