Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Goals/Resolutions

What does the the new year mean to you?

To me, it means a clean slate, a chance to set your aspirations higher, to set greater goals, to enjoy another year of life.

This year, I resolve to do all the things that I didn't do last year!!!

I read a quote on another blog relating to this topic that read, "you have that chance every single day, the new year is just another series of days ending in a new number."

Somehow, for me, the new year brings new energy about the year to come...I am excited about all that 2010 has to offer.

My hopes for the new year include...
1) Kaitlyn ending treatment with a clean bill of health.
2) Kaitlyn's Make a Wish trip to Disney.
3) The possibility of baby #2???

What does Katie want in the new year?
~ A hug & a kiss from all the people she knows.
~ Make new friends.
~ No more clinic visits.

No comments: