Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Monday, January 18, 2010

The Squeakquel

On Saturday (01/16/2010), we took Katie to see her first movie in a movie theatre. We saw the new Alvin & the Chipmunks movie. Even though it was rated PG, I thought it would be good for her because of all the music & dancing. But, there were a lot of injuries to "Dave" and chipmunks running away from danger. She was scared by this even though some of it was meant to be humorous. She kept saying, "I want to go home" until about 1/2 way through the movie. I was worried that this movie adventure was a complete disaster. But upon leaving the theatre she did act as if she enjoyed herself and she saw a big "Princess & the Frog" display so she said that she would like to go and see that next...lol. She said her favorite part of the movie was the "girl" parts. I think she means when the "Chipettes" were singing...lol.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

I always liked the Chipettes the best too :)