Katie was so excited to be able to stay up really, really late. You would NEVER know that this girl had a chemo treatment that morning. She did take a nap in the afternoon in order to stay up so late.
She had her outfit picked out a week in advance...
This girl really knows how to PARTY! I LOVE IT!
Mike, on the other hand needed some coaxing...fuddy duddy!
This girl really knows how to PARTY! I LOVE IT!
Mike, on the other hand needed some coaxing...fuddy duddy!
Katie had an absolute blast playing with all the other kids. Other than with family, this is the first "outing" we have had in a while, probably since Halloween. So it was nice to see her interacting with the other kids and just look at that smile...I love the joy in her face in this picture.
Me and the crazy PB's!
Eileen~Me~Shelly~Mary

A little later in the night we played Beatles Rock Band on the Wii. This was the first time I had played and I have to say that it was really fun! Since I can't play a real instrument to save my life, this was a fun alternative :-)

We did an early countdown at 8pm for the little kids...
Cheers to a new year Katie!
We headed home about 11pm because Katie was starting to look rather tired, even though she would NEVER admit it. She fell asleep on the way home, but when we got home, all she wanted to do was watch TV with her mommy & daddy. She cuddled up with us on the couch to watch the ball drop and ring in the new year. After the ball dropped, she asked me if it was over and I said, "Yes". She then cuddled into my lap and fell asleep. Cuddling with Katie was a GREAT way to start the new year :-)
I hope everyone had as much fun as us!!!
Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment