Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hair Update!

I have not done a hair update in a really long time, but I want to share how long Katie's hair is getting!!! I took this in the tub tonight.

I have been talking to Kaitlyn about getting her hair cut. She is kind of scared about it and doesn't really want to do it. But, I think it is necessary. She has about 3 different layers in there and her hair is REALLY dry. Both make for a lot of snarlies in the morning, which she doesn't like. So, I am hoping if we get it cut, it will be healthier than it is now. We'll see...not sure when we would find the time to go and do a haircut right now anyway :-) I can't wait to see the look I get when I tell the hair salon that this is her first haircut...lol.

No comments: