Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mamma Mia!

Katie & I were given tickets to go see Mamma Mia this afternoon. I was apprehensive because I have seen the movie and I wasn't very impressed, but it works much better as a play than it did as a movie. Katie absolutely LOVED the show. She is now completely obsessed with ABBA and wants to see the movie...lol. What's funny is that I can remember dancing around my living room at her age to ABBA songs...but I think they were "new songs" back then...lol.


I am thankful to the Why Me Foundation for giving us the tickets and giving Katie the opportunity to see an on-stage show - she absolutely had a blast!!!

No comments: