I decided to go to the following stores...
Walmart (Christmas shopping, scrapbooking stuff for me & stuff for the house)
Michaels (scrapbooking stuff for me)
Lowes (Christmas shopping)
AC Moore (scrapbooking stuff for me)
Target (Christmas shopping)
I started out my day at 3:30am, leaving the house by 4am. I arrived at Walmart by 4:30am. They weren't supposed to open until 5am, but they were already open when I got there!!! Picture this, it was 4:30am, I still hadn't had breakfast or a coffee...feeling kinda groggy. Until I walk through the front doors into what felt like animal house!!! People were running all over the place and yelling to each other across the aisles...lol. I have never seen anything like it!!! I went from groggy to panicked in a matter of seconds. I started filling my cart...one for you, one for me...one for you...lol. After I finished my shopping at Walmart, I got in the never ending checkout line.
I finished at Walmart around 6:30am and then I was off to Michaels where I got some scrapbooking stuff for myself:-)
Next stop...Lowes, looking for deals for Christmas shopping, but missed the sales.
AC Moore...got some scrapbooking stuff for myself :-)
Target...got some Christmas gifts, mostly toys for Katie.
I got home around 11am.
I am VERY happy with all that I accomplished. My Christmas shopping is now %50 complete and should be about 80% by the end of the weekend!!! My goal is to get done as much as possible this weekend so that I can enjoy my time this season and just have fun with my family.
I have to say that it was a long day, but definitely worth it. Next year, I will do it again, but hopefully plan better. Maybe even get a buddy to make it a bit more fun.
Happy shopping everyone!!!
1 comment:
Good for you for getting a picture. I took my camera just for that purpose, but completely forgot once I was in the stores. I've been going for 11 years now and have never once taken a picture!
Post a Comment