
I cannot even begin to describe the kind of side-splitting laughter that I enjoyed this weekend. It is the kind of thing that you really just have to be there to understand and each time we go, it gets a little more ridiculous. There was one point on Friday night when I quite literally thought I was going to die from laughing so hard. I could not catch my breath and I seriously thought I was going to die...even now, just thinking about parts of the weekend makes me giggle a bit to myself.
To my "crack-up friends"...Thank you tho much for a fabulouth weekend as alwayths!!! Don't forget the pathword for the next crop weekend at Thoo Nipi :-)

Outside of all the insanity, I finished three small projects...
1) Pages in my anniversary album
2) Pages for Katie's birthday album
3) Pages for Katie's Halloween album
All 3 of these projects were start to finish, even if they were only 4-5 pages each :-) I am extremely happy because that is 3 things off of my "to do" list!!! I also got done some more pages for my 2006 family album. I love these crop weekends!
2 comments:
This makes me so sad that I missed it.
So glad you have a group like that! I have one too and it is sooo much fun! Don't you just look forward to it each year?!
Post a Comment